Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Countdown to Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by prancer, Dec 26, 2016.

1. prancer

prancer Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Here we go again christmas has come and gone for 2016 so its time to get the countdown to christmas 2017 started...

-merry- 363 days till Christmas -merry-

2. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Absolutely Prancer. Christmas may end December 25th but the new one at MMC always begins December 26th. So it's a happy day if you think about that and the year long build to it is what makes it so fun and special when it arrives.

SydneyBeems and SnowflakeMom like this.
  3. Haileysnana2013

Haileysnana2013 Tinsel Straightener MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I am ready to begin my second year with the MMC! I feel heartbroken as all the build up and excitement, the activities and the happiness that fills the Christmas season came and went,, and I spent Christmas day in bed with an extreme case of the stomach flu! Very unexpected. Heartbroken is not the word. There is still home made candies and cookies that I prepared in the days before that has not been touched. But,, what I do have is the memories of all the fun and excitement, not to mention the new friends that I have gained on MMC! At last a place where I can express my true love for Christmas 24/7! Today is my wedding anniversary,,, as I still sit in bed recuperating,, I can still smile at all the words of happiness and the shared stories of this 2016 Christmas!!

4. mommytotwo

mommytotwo Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

We just took down our Christmas tree :(. Can't wait to put it up again next November. Let the Christmas prep begin for Christmas 2017!

SydneyBeems likes this.
  5. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Lets get this rolling!

SydneyBeems likes this.
  6. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler MMC Emeritus Member

Wont be long now!!

7. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Christmasologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Hang in there. Technically, the twelfth day of Christmas is January 5th. :snowhappy

8. Nash

Nash Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Took one of our trees down yest just to free up bit of space for Lilys mountain of new toys lol ,,,,today while shes at Grandmas for cpl hours we will have an old toy cull for the Charity shop but shhhhhhhhh dont let on to Lily

9. Haileysnana2013

I love leaving my tree up as long as possible. This year, tho, (I am almost embarrassed to admit) ours came down the day after. Hubby and I were very very sick on Christmas, so much so that we felt the need to clean and bleach every single part of our house,,, yuck!

10. Nash

Nash Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Yes i was Ill ,,,started day before Christmas eve and was bad all over Christmas and totally lost voice ...but with Lily being only 2 and half no time to feel sorry for myself lol and the look on her little face was best medicine

11. Haileysnana2013

Mine are all grown,, but I've got a 3 year old grand daughter. Hubby and I were put in a corner LOL while presents were opened then all the food I had shopped for was transported down the street to our son's house where all the family,, cept us 2 spent the day ,,, I was SO bummed,,, I cried!

12. irishsnow

irishsnow Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy New Year everyone

13. JollyHeather

JollyHeather Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

:ringyHappy new year!

SnowflakeMom and Haileysnana2013 like this.
  14. Haileysnana2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

15. prancer

Well another year has come and gone everyone...Thats the 1st week past Christmas already....

-northpole- 357 days till Christmas -northpole-

JollyHeather likes this.
  16. NutcrackerGeek

NutcrackerGeek Mistletoe Hanger MMC Member

Only 356 days to go!!

17. Nash

Cmon people we are racing along time to get into the spirit lol 49 weeks today is Christmas Day

JollyHeather and SnowflakeMom like this.
  18. JollyHeather

You are so right Nash, let's get this spirit flowing again!-sing-

SnowflakeMom likes this.
  19. prancer

-list- 337 days till Christmas -list-

20. JollyHeather

Let's celebrate those numbers!
    -santa dance-:sway:lightman:jump