Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Daily Dose of our pets/animals

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by sugar142286, Oct 9, 2019 at 3:05 PM.

1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Here’s a new one that I think we’ll all love and definitely want to post about everyday! We can share pictures of our pets or just pictures in general, stories, etc! Have fun with this, friends!

Here is my two adorable dogs, Nittany and Sidney! Nittany will be four on October 22nd and Sidney just turn one, on September 22nd!

5FFEB71E-C12B-4F4E-99AB-0BD21F2735DA.jpeg

*Vixen*, angelpugs, ponytramp and 2 others like this.
  2. Dudley

Dudley Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

In Memory

Heartfires Moonlight Serenade (Miera)
    March 28, 2004 - August 13, 2019

MeiraSmiling.jpg

3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

We have no pets currently, but here's a beautiful kitty from my childhood, Tigger-the-Pooh.

5864-1297012685-af103008c88cbdf70f9bad62b8fa7b2c.jpg

4. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

This is my Beloved Skippy Doodle I miss him so much.. 02f0ff49b0459974b862783bb57ad968.jpg

5. sugar142286

So beautiful. Thank you for sharing ❤️

6. sugar142286

What a cutie! I love the name!

7. sugar142286

(((Hugs))) my friend

8. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

We got her from a lady who named all her pets after Winnie-the-Pooh characters. Her dachshund was Roo, her Manx cat was (appropriately!) Eeyore. Tigger was jealous of Roo, so the lady gave her away, and we took her. She was pedigreed---I still have the pedigree with all sorts of fancy cat-show-champion names, with Tigger's name at the end in capital letters!

sugar142286 likes this.
  9. sugar142286

What a great story! I love it!

MerryCarey likes this.
  10. ponytramp

ponytramp Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Well she certainly isn't a pet but in my younger days I had the good fortune of working with this beautiful horse for 4 years. :)

babe 3.jpg

11. Dudley

Dudley Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I used to ride quarter horses.

sugar142286 likes this.
  12. MerryCarey

The cat show champions’ names were SO over the top: Starlight Mario; Buttonwood Beau of Malibu; Malibu Silver Cinder; Wee Heather Hollyann of Grey Ivy ... they’re one reason I wanted to keep the pedigree.

sugar142286 likes this.
  13. ponytramp

ponytramp Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

I never had money to be able to own my own horse so I would either lease one or do a barter arrangement with the owner. I've ridden many different types of horses, including quarter horses. The one in the photo was a handful but I really learned a lot from her and developed a tight bond with her. I miss her.

Dudley and sugar142286 like this.
  14. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

My two Gunther and Miss Sassy my precious gifts everyday. Picture 3211.jpg

sugar142286, tbutler, *Vixen* and 2 others like this.
  15. tbutler

tbutler Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

95BDFDD2-8E74-4C33-8FAD-FCF29D2FBA00.jpeg
    This is what I usually see while I am having my morning coffee

16. MerryCarey

So sweet! Gunther looks just like Peppy, a pooch we had when I was a toddler. I still remember the feel of his coat when I petted him.

sugar142286 likes this.
  17. *Vixen*

*Vixen* Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

What a wonderful thread! Here's my little guy,

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

sugar142286 and tbutler like this.
  18. KimB

KimB Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I could post pictures of Ace every day. Her is another Halloween one with both of us. We're superheroes. AceHalloween2015-1.jpg

sugar142286 and *Vixen* like this.
  19. sugar142286

Love this!

tbutler likes this.
  20. sugar142286

Cutie!

*Vixen* likes this.