Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Daily Dose Of Spring

Discussion in 'Holidays Year Round' started by angelpugs, Dec 31, 2017.

1. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Granted it's winter but,before we know it spring will be here so thought it would be nice to share those spring colors and all that's spring,i'll start off. ef8db68b730288299962ce88d7fe6a14--easter-colors-tulips-garden.jpg

shrcpark, Ryan, NovaMan and 2 others like this.
  2. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

[​IMG]

3. angelpugs

3b8c7235e0e088271fdbbdd9d25edc9c.jpg

Petronius, Ryan and Festive Spirit like this.
  4. Festive Spirit

[​IMG]

shrcpark, Ryan and angelpugs like this.
  5. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I HAD to visit here today. It was -6F when I got in the car this morning. We're about to tie the record for the number of days the temps have failed to break 20F, and more snow is on the way Thursday ... thanks for the springtime posts!

Ryan and Festive Spirit like this.
  6. angelpugs

61f8bf5c73385b3a5ce3b72f69de4292--michigan-travel-lake-michigan.jpg

Petronius, Ryan and tbutler like this.
  7. angelpugs

afefb15a32a5faae116a25156022d223--small-english-garden-english-country-gardens.jpg

Ryan likes this.
  8. Festive Spirit

[​IMG]

9. Festive Spirit

[​IMG]

10. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

As I write, it's 12F outside, and will fall to -8F tonight ... it's nice to come here for a breath of springtime!

Ryan and Festive Spirit like this.
  11. angelpugs

gardening-designs-pictures.jpg

Ryan, Festive Spirit and tbutler like this.
  12. Festive Spirit

[​IMG]

13. Festive Spirit

[​IMG]

Ryan, angelpugs and tbutler like this.
  14. MerryCarey

springtime path.jpg

shrcpark, Ryan, tbutler and 1 other person like this.
  15. angelpugs

imageresizer.jpg

Ryan and tbutler like this.
  16. angelpugs

100.jpg

Ryan likes this.
  17. Ryan

Ryan Christmas Podmaster MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew

This is great! Thank you!

18. Ryan

Ryan Christmas Podmaster MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew

Oh man! Hope you stay warm.

19. MerryCarey

Temps are closer to our January normal now, but I'd still like to see an early spring!

Ryan likes this.
  20. angelpugs

6ae1935457e0fe9a3718b5af06368a4c.jpg

MerryCarey likes this.