Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Dealing With The Scrooges

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by RachRon, Nov 25, 2018.

1. RachRon

RachRon Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

i started a new job a few months back and I’m dealing with some of the most bah humbug folks I’ve ever been around . To the point that if someone tries to play Christmas music they will literally unplug the whole system than allow that to happen . As a practicing catholic there is also a lot of anti religion talk but that’s a story for another day .i mean I’m a guy in a place full of guys so I get to a point but I’m just curious Howe everyone else deals with this stuff ? My other job was not this way at all .

2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

Headphones.

My workplace is Millennials and they are about as Christmas stupid as they come. They will criticize Christmas music at ANYTIME, but when it comes to wearing an Ugly Christmas sweater they are SO there.