Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Deviled egg zip...

Discussion in 'Christmas Food' started by HollyJolly, Aug 25, 2015.

1. HollyJolly

HollyJolly Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

I could probably go all Cool Hand Luke on deviled eggs.

So today I was making a big batch of them and decided to do something different. I looked in the refrigerator, grabbed a few things, and went to work. I whizzed up some olive and vegetable tapenade, capers, mayonnaise, and dijon horseradish mustard along with ar few spices. I mixed that mess thoroughly with the egg yolks and topped them with smoked paprika. Nirvana. I need to stop eating them before I end up as sick as Cool Hand Luke after that 100th egg!!!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    DoubleA and snowflake22 like this.
  2. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Next time wait until we get our bets down.

HollyJolly and snowflake22 like this.