Wanted Disney Ornaments

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
As most of you know I am a collector of Disney Ornaments. I prefer Mickey but also like some of the others. If you happen to have any you are willing to sell or trade for another ornament I may have, please contact me. Please send a picture so I can identify the ornament to make sure I don't already have it. Thanks so much!cheesy

M

mammaduke

Annette check out the Christmastree store.com for more ornaments, they had a whole bunch of them & I know you have alot of them.

M

mammaduke

Annette also check out the web sight : Christmas Around The World Shop. Hanover also has Disney ornaments not sure if you checked them out yet.

M

mammaduke

Annette the Disney store here is closing I'll be going Monday to check things out to see what they have in ornaments, I'll call you from there so you can tell me if you have them.

rodmonster

Santa's Personal Trainer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Jul 27, 2008
Va
Do you?

Do you have a list of the ones you have so far?

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Do you have a list of the ones you have so far?
*L* I only wish I were that organized..I have so many and I know what I have and don't have when I see them. This is a good idea thou. Maybe this Christmas before putting them on the tree I should line them up and snap a few pictures. Would be much easier that's for sure.

rodmonster

Santa's Personal Trainer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Jul 27, 2008
Va
=)

=)
Well i will keep an eye out for different kinds for ya!
:treeguy:

Scot Meyers

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Member
Apr 27, 2007
Annette,
WOW I thought I was the Only Disney Christmas Nut in the world!! HOW COOL!!
Its so cool to get disney ornaments! I have a Disney tree in my bedroom a 6.5 ft tree full of disney.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image