Do you make your own or buy your Valentine's Cards?

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Just wondering if anyone makes their own cards (for your kids classmates, spouse, s/o) or do you buy them? I usually buy them. Although I had my daughter make her dad a card a couple of years ago. She had fun doing this and he absolutely loved it.

rodmonster

Santa's Personal Trainer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Jul 27, 2008
Va
I

I do both.
I like to buy a few and leave them places and then i make them as well. Since i write poetry - i tend to make a card and write (or type) it in.
=)

Head Elf

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 8, 2007
N.E. Arizona
RodM, you are trully the Renaissance Man of the year...... is there anything you don't do? Just wondering.....

I usually buy my cards, I haven't jumped into the Valentines market yet..... maybe next year.

rodmonster

Santa's Personal Trainer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Jul 27, 2008
Va
did

Did i mention i also do art? Pen and ink mainly...
Play the guitar, trumpet and tuba, and sing...
=)

Big believer in the old Greek Motto .... Everything in moderation .... So i try to at least try and do a little of everything...
You only live once!

RodM, you are trully the Renaissance Man of the year...... is there anything you don't do? Just wondering.....

I usually buy my cards, I haven't jumped into the Valentines market yet..... maybe next year.

Mumof2

One Happy lil Elf
MMC Lifer
Oct 23, 2007
Boston, Ma
www.facebook.com
I buy them,kids make em for us,and their Nana & Papa in La. and Nana in Boston.they send them through the mail.we usually make something to go along with it.one year we made my FIL an apron with the kids names and hand prints gosh,they were wicked young when we did that.we've made plates,mugs.I wanna do a Picture frame this year for them.

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
I buy them.
Kids make cards to their friends at school :)

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image