Easter Dinner- Traditions

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Does anyone do easter dinners,if so what do you make and serve and how many color those eggs & do you hide the eggs for little ones to find?Just seeing how others celebrate the colorful holiday and learning about your traditions let's have some easter fun.As i decorate my home and yes i do eggs for my nieces and nephews and i also make easter candies and rabbits this is another big selling holiday as i get special orders as well.I'm doing my ham dinner with white and sweet potato's,cranberry sauce,beets and green beans,deviled eggs which i color mine and i have stuffing,pickles,homemade rolls.We also have our dessert table which has pies,cakes and easter sugar cookies as well as my homemade confections and we do hide eggs for the kids also we write down where we hid them lol,so we grownups don't forget.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
We host Easter and do an Easter egg hunt every year. My kids are a little old for it but I have a niece that is 7 and nephew that is 4 so we always do one for them. We do one Golden egg that has candy in it and $20.

For dinner we usually have a ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls and usually some type of carrot dish. We also have a lot of apps to start of with..

Dessert usually consists of cheesecake, cookies and brownies.

Reactions: Petronius

KimB

North Pole's Auditor
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 19, 2019
DB Shores, Florida
My Easter usually revolves around church. Ham is usually on the menu unless I feel more like fish. This year will be very different with our church streaming the service.

tbutler

Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 1, 2010
This year’s Easter dinner will most likely be a nonevent. We usually go out for an all you can eat buffet. This year, we can’t decide on a menu to eat in. So it sounds like the boys are going to do what they want (pizza) and we will do what we want (probably Mediterranean but we’ll see.)

Petronius

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Member
Nov 25, 2018
Conneaut, Ohio
My Easter usually revolves around church. Ham is usually on the menu unless I feel more like fish. This year will be very different with our church streaming the service.

Locally some churches may stream the Easter service. What is unfortunate is the fact that not every person has Facebook to see a streaming broadcast.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
We will probably just have a dinner at home with my husband and 2 girls.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image