Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Food network fall shows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SnowDog, Aug 22, 2018.

1. SnowDog

SnowDog Reindeer Pooper Scooper MMC Member

Hi ya'll,
    Not sure if you all watch the food network but every year they've been doing some really fun fall shows! Last year they had a fantastic pumpkin carving show, my husband and I had a blast watching the amazing things people create! Also really great baking fall & holiday shows. Does anyone else out there watch these? I have no idea when they start but would love to find out!!!

Holiday and snowflake22 like this.
  2. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

I always look out for fall and Christmas cooking shows! I just love tuning into them this time of year, it's one of the things I look forward too with the arrival of the Ber months! It helps me settle into the season and gives me ideas.

Holiday, SnowDog and snowflake22 like this.
  3. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

I like to watch them, too!!
    Like Festive said, it’s nice to get recipe ideas...and they are just a lot of seasonal fun!

Another seasonal cooking, decorating, etc. show that is one of my favorites is the Martha Stewart specials. They often re-air them!

03AF6F82-E92E-410E-A322-024F4970E0FE.jpeg

The Travel Channel also has great haunted history shows!

Holiday, SnowDog and Festive Spirit like this.
  4. WintersElf

WintersElf Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

I love the cooking shows for holidays and the challenge ones with bakery sweets..cakes and cupcakes etc..Holiday baking championship..christmas cookie challenge and the new one wedding cake challenge.someone do let us know when these are coming on...halloween pumpkin carving challenge.

Festive Spirit, Holiday and SnowDog like this.
  5. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer

Saturday mornings you can find new episodes of many of their shows and the episodes usually follow the seasons too.

SnowDog and Holiday like this.
  6. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I don't watch Food Network too often, but I do like watching during the Fall/Christmas season! I also get their magazine.