Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

MMC Free Kringle Radio for Christmas in July

Discussion in 'My Merry Christmas' started by ElfBot, Jul 20, 2019.

1. ElfBot

ElfBot MMC Newshound

We are pleased to announce the free-play of Kringle Radio on MyMerryChristmas.com for Christmas in July. Just scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the player. It plays on any page of the website outside of the Merry Forums. Kringle Radio is our year-round commercial free stream of HD Christmas music. We traditionally offer free access to the stream for two weeks of the year — once for Christmas in July, and once again for the week before Christmas. Steaming music is an expensive venture, else we’d offer it for free year round. We do offerRead more

The post Free Kringle Radio for Christmas in July appeared first on My Merry Christmas.

Continue reading...

2. Lynn68

Lynn68 Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Yes! I have been listening to Christmas music for the past hour!

:sway

Iteachpercussion and RadioJonD like this.