Guess who went..

JanaBanana

*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess,
MMC Member
Jul 29, 2007
Christmas shopping this last weekend? ME ME ME! It was fun.. of course Im not even close to being finished but I picked up several things... I will be going again here real soon...
I cant wait until the Halloween stuff is down at the stores and the ALL the christmas stuff goes up.

MsChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 8, 2008
Maryland, USA
Yaya that is so exciting! I didnt go this past weekend but I have picked up a quite a few things so far. Im with you, Im kind of tired of seeing the Halloween stuff.. Im ready for it to be all CHRISTMAS!

:sparkle:

JanaBanana

MMC Member
Jul 29, 2007
Yeah it will be nice when the shops are all cozy with Christmas decore and gifts galore! Not to mention if they pipe in the Christmas music....

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
*dreamingofshoppingwhilechristmasmusicisplaying*....:D

good for You Jana, that You went shopping....I always love it, when I finally started it!

Annette1990

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 2, 2007
You can never start Christmas shopping to early. I have already started to but still have more to get. And I agree I can't wait until the stores have ALL their Christmas decorations and gifts out. =)

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
My girlfriend who I shop with every year emailed today & asked if Dec. 5th works for our annual Christmas shopping trip!!! YAY!!! I placed an order today which pretty much finished up my Christmas shopping, but I still have a few things to buy. I don't want to go Christmas shopping with her & not have any gifts to buy...how boring would that be?? Lol!

I went to Ben Franklin tonight & 1/2 of their halloween candy shelf has been taken over by candy canes!!! :p They have so many beautiful Christmas things there!! I bought some red & green nylon to make "scrubbies" for my family for Christmas. My Grandma always made them for us & when she passed away my Mom started making them, & now that Mom showed me how to make them, she decided to "retire" so now it's my job...and there is no slacking at this job!! My sisters get MEAN if they don't get their scrubbies!! :lol: (just kidding) But I can't believe it's time to get started so I have them done by Christmas!!! SO EXCITING!!!

kelly ann

Christmasologist
MMC Member
Oct 15, 2007
swansea. uk
Im going this Saturday to get some things before the shops get even busier. Last week was mental, my daughter was playing up because she got bored of looking in the shops, so between that and the fact that there was soooo many people in town, I just took her to Mcdonalds and went home. My mother is gooing to have her for me this week so I can get a proper look.

Santa's Helper

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 14, 2007
Out there
I'm looking forward to all of the Christmas stuff being up as well. I like to go in and hang out in the Christmas dept. and listen to the music! I also like to buy stuff, but sometimes it's just for the atmosphere that I go!

joyful

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 25, 2006
northeast USA
I know you had fun JanaBanana.

I enjoy Christmas shopping too but I just wish I could have it the way it use to be back in the 1950's/1960's. I'm not much for malls.

LOL one year not too long ago, hubby and I went to WalMart after midnight and did our shopping, it was nice, not many people and he found a bench to sit and relax.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
what are scrubbies?
Also known as "pot scrubbers" They are crocheted & made of nylon. You use them to clean dishes, sinks, bathtubs, floors, bugs off vehicles, whatever...they are the greatest!! :hello:

I'M SCRUBBIE

I'm not as fragile as you think,
I'll wash your dishes, clean your sink.

For washing veggies, I can't be beat,
In your bath, I'm great for your feet.

I can take the lint right off your clothes,
I could probably even scratch your nose!

For bugs on your car, give me a try,
Paint on your hands? Tell it goodbye.

Just rinse me out whenever you're through,
And when I'm dry, I'm good as new!

Janey

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 18, 2008
England
I had a look around today but didn't buy much. It was so busy but not much Christmas stuff - full of Halloween things though! :(

Memaw_Elf

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
Sep 21, 2008
WoW, you must have had lots of fun. I hope to do some shopping this weekend and add to my stash.

auntieclaus

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 12, 2008
I've been buying thigs all year, but haven't done Christmas shopping specifically. I'm really ready!!!

officepro4u

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 6, 2007
Apopka, FL
www.officepro4u.com
I bought my aunt a very cute cell phone case. She was complaining that they don't make a lot of feminine cell phone cases , they seem to be all black and ugly (her words!)

I found a RED one that looks like a mini purse with a removable wrist strap and belt clip and another kind of clip. It is SO cute!! She is going to be so happy!!

JanaBanana

MMC Member
Jul 29, 2007
I'm looking forward to all of the Christmas stuff being up as well. I like to go in and hang out in the Christmas dept. and listen to the music! I also like to buy stuff, but sometimes it's just for the atmosphere that I go!
Me too!

JanaBanana

MMC Member
Jul 29, 2007
The stores are getting more and more Christmas stuff out each day :) The other day in Walmart, they were decorating their tree's and isles of christmas things.

sugarplum fairy

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 13, 2006
Alabama
I have barely even started. I won't get to go shopping for a few more weeks.

Chillywilly

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 21, 2007
Northern California
I have a large family and quite a few friends to buy for this year. I have also started shopping. Yesterday I went to Costco and Walmart. Today I went shopping at Lowes who has a very large Christmas Section. And Yes I did enjoy myself.cheesy