MMC Hallmark Christmas Movie Countdown Begins on Halloween

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
Hallmark’s traditional Countdown to Christmas kicks off on Halloween as part of their drive to bring 16 new Christmas movies to television audiences this holiday season. Thanksgiving weekend will see five new movies make their debut: Tis the Season for Love — an out-of-work actress returns home for the holidays...

Continue reading...

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hallmark’s traditional Countdown to Christmas kicks off on Halloween as part of their drive to bring 16 new Christmas movies to television audiences this holiday season. Thanksgiving weekend will see five new movies make their debut: Tis the Season for Love — an out-of-work actress returns home for the holidays...

Continue reading...

Can't wait!!! <3

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

Continue reading...

This is great! I can't believe how soon this is!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Turns out, I know a lady who starred in a Hallmark Christmas film back in 2012. She was in another one, but with a smaller role in 2013 I think. There was one released last year that was filmed in my city that was a prelude to the one about the boy who found home for all the Dogs on Christmas. I can't remember what it was called. It's neat when you're a Christmas lover and you recognize people or places that are part of the film.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Turns out, I know a lady who starred in a Hallmark Christmas film back in 2012. She was in another one, but with a smaller role in 2013 I think. There was one released last year that was filmed in my city that was a prelude to the one about the boy who found home for all the Dogs on Christmas. I can't remember what it was called. It's neat when you're a Christmas lover and you recognize people or places that are part of the film.
A Dog Named Christmas is one of my favorites, and is the one where the boy found a home for all dogs in the local shelter to be fostered over the Christmas holiday.

How neat, Auntie!

WintersElf

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
MMC Premiere
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
WinterWonderland -Florida
12 dogs of christmas is good too..i use to know a guy who would come in inot my rest.for breakfast every saturday with his dad and girlfriend who was a model from some other country...and he became a actor in Miami heat..and then on to lots of other low grade movies always being the bad guy getting killed...lol small world isnt it.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
A Dog Named Christmas is one of my favorites, and is the one where the boy found a home for all dogs in the local shelter to be fostered over the Christmas holiday.

How neat, Auntie!
That's it! That's the one.

HollyJolly

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Jul 10, 2013
Christmas Station
www.twitter.com
How neat, Auntie!

Ours too! We saw it for the first time last year.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio