Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Hallmark CHristmas Movies - Never Seen Any?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by alsage36, Jul 9, 2018.

1. alsage36

alsage36 Honorary Harlem Globetrotter MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I've somehow never seen a single Hallmark Christmas movie, and at this point there seems like so many that I wouldn't know where to start.

If you guys had to recommend me some of the best Hallmark Christmas movies, what would they be? What are some of your personal favorites?

Holiday and snowflake22 like this.
  2. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

The Christmas Card, November Christmas, A Dog Named Christmas, The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Mrs. Miracle, Finding Father Christmas, A Season For Miracles, A Bramble House Christmas, The Christmas Ornament, Trading Christmas, Silver Bells, The Christmas Secret, The Christmas Note, The Christmas Train, etc.

That’s a good start!! ;)

Holiday and made582 like this.
  3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

I would say, if you have the Hallmark channels, just turn on your TV while they're running Christmas movies in July. You'll get a good sample of the type of movies they run. Mostly light romantic comedy-drama, fairly predictable, but pleasant. One is about as good as another. You could come in the middle of a movie and pick up the plot pretty quickly. I love to watch for the decorations---there are Christmas lights and trees and stockings and knickknacks everywhere, in the exteriors and the interiors!

Holiday and SnowflakeMom like this.
  4. auntsis59

auntsis59 Christmas Fan MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Right now, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is having Christmas In July Movies. I just watched one of the best movies. Hearts of Christmas. All of them on both of the channels are pretty good. Especially look for Finding Father Christmas, and Engaging Father Christmas, Journey Back to Christmas. Everyone else has given you great suggestions, but the best suggestion is to just turn on Hallmark Channel or HMM. You’ll find one to watch!

Holiday likes this.
  5. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

All of the above! I'd also add A Very Merry Mix Up, Christmas Detour, Angels & Ornaments... and many more!

snowflake22 likes this.