Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Hallmark ornaments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

97A4ECDE-B14D-47E3-AB17-5C97DBCD86DC.jpeg ok, so I don’t have the Sears catalogue anymore, but I also love this one!!
    Anyone already know which ornies they want?

missiechick and sugar142286 like this.
  2. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

I usually start looking around this time. We usually get 4-6 ornaments when we shop, then my parents buy each of us one every year. It’s something special to add to the tree every year!

missiechick and Christmasplease like this.
  3. missiechick

missiechick Will Work for Coffee MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member

Every year I snag at least two Harry Potter ornaments. We are big Harry Potter fans!

Christmasplease likes this.
  4. Christmasplease

This catalogue is addictive!

snowflake22 and SnowflakeMom like this.
  5. alsage36

alsage36 Honorary Harlem Globetrotter MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I have about 5-6 on my "Wish List", I'm kinda new to the Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments and only discovered them about a year ago. Apparently they have people waiting at the door on the opening day reveal at my store, so I'm looking forward to getting up extra early and snag some limited edition ornaments.

So far the ones on my list are the Donkey Kong arcade machine, Snoopy and Woodstock dressed up in Santa suits, and the Rudolph record player to name a few.

Looking through the Dream Book definitely puts me in the Christmas spirit!

6. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Chestnut Roaster MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I collect The Madame Alexander doll ornaments. I also buy each of my daughters an ornament. One gets Puppy Love and the other Fairy Messengers. All three of these series are complete sets. I received my first Hallmark ornament back in 1978. Just love them!

snowflake22 and Christmasplease like this.
  7. Christmasplease

3744EFB8-9643-4621-AACD-CA7270D3AF48.jpeg 67C8E87F-C6D2-49A6-BCD1-B3D67E4682EF.jpeg They’re setting up!!!!!!

-santa dance-

alsage36 and snowflake22 like this.
  8. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Christmasplease likes this.
  9. alsage36

alsage36 Honorary Harlem Globetrotter MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Anybody here go to the ornament reveal today? Get everything on your wish list?

Any ornaments you noticed that were sold out?

I got my Donkey Kong arcade cabinet ornament, the Rudolph record player, Spooky Snoopy, and the woman ahead of me in line talked me into getting the Santa's Magic Train ornament. Not cheap, but it looks fantastic!

10. Christmasplease

We had our family bbq today so I didn’t get a chance to. I hope to this week!

11. Christmasplease

Cooool!!!