Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Thank you! Happy 27th Birthday..to us!

Discussion in 'My Merry Christmas HQ' started by Jeff Westover, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

Today is our birthday. 27 years ago today MMC was born.

Everybody eat cake today.

On to year #28!

2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Happy birthday to us!
    Jeff, you should be a very proud father!

Contented and xmastidings like this.
  3. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

How awesome!!
    Happy Birthday MMC!!!

[​IMG]

Contented and xmastidings like this.
  4. xmastidings

xmastidings Santa's Mentor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Happy Birthday MMC!

Thank you Jeff.

Contented likes this.
  5. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Happy Birthday, MMC!! I didn’t have any icing so I whipped up some chocolate chip cookies to celebrate with.

Thank you Jeff for all that you do!!

Holiday and Contented like this.
  6. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Happy Birthday, MMC!

Thank you, Jeff!! xx

Contented likes this.
  7. irishsnow

irishsnow Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy Birthday MMC

Thank you for this wonderful community Jeff and all the work you do.

Contented likes this.
  8. Daniel12days

Daniel12days MMC's Animation Historian MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

No kidding. Happy birthday, MMC! Here's to more fun!

Contented likes this.
  9. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Happy Birthday MMC!

Thank you Jeff!

Contented likes this.
  10. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Happy Birthday MMC!!!!!
    And Thank You Jeff for all the work you do to make this such a great site!

11. ballcoach

ballcoach Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer

Happy Birthday, MMC.

Jeff, thanks for giving us all a home. While a Happy Birthday and a thank you would be called for, I think a Merry Christmas is much more appropriate.

Christmasplease likes this.