Hot Topic Happy Birthday to us -- 29 years!

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I wasn't sure we'd be around to celebrate this milestone -- but here we are! 29 years old today...and now on to the march of celebrating our 30th.

Heck knows we need to celebrate something great next year. Why not us!

ColeThePony

PR of EQR/KOOL 96/KpopChristmas! 103/REZ 104.9
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 13, 2017
Tillsonburg, Ontario
Happy Birthday to the league of the radio nerds, the one and only. the world-famous original MyMerryChristmas! Your the OG League of radio nerds!

KimB

North Pole's Auditor
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 19, 2019
DB Shores, Florida
Thank you, Jeff. This site literally saved me last Christmas. It gave me something to do with supportive people. None of my friends make a big deal out of Christmas and my relatives all life in NY state, except my brother and his wife.

It seemed like everyone had a family to plan for except me.

Writing those cards was the highlight last year, for me. I even went out and bought a small Christmas tree. I hadn't put anything up in three years and the only thing I hadn't given away was my nativity.

Happy 29th birthday, MMC. I sure wish I had known about this site years ago.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Thank you, Jeff. This site literally saved me last Christmas. It gave me something to do with supportive people. None of my friends make a big deal out of Christmas and my relatives all life in NY state, except my brother and his wife.

It seemed like everyone had a family to plan for except me.

Writing those cards was the highlight last year, for me. I even went out and bought a small Christmas tree. I hadn't put anything up in three years and the only thing I hadn't given away was my nativity.

Happy 29th birthday, MMC. I sure wish I had known about this site years ago.
We are so very glad to have you here. You've been nothing but supportive and a big shining light of Christmas since the day you started. Thank you for being with us!

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Well, once again, I seem to be late and missed this. Congratulations Jeff! You've done such a great job keeping MMC going, and you've been a good friend. Many are the times where I was down and in one of the down cycles of life. You never failed to send me awesome words of encouragement. God bless you brother!

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image