Happy Memorial Day Weekend

SparkleNana

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
May 19, 2008
Will you be celebrating the official USA "Start of Summer"?

I am busily making cole slaw, potato salad, turkey salad (with celery, walnuts and green grapes)! Also to be enjoyed this weekend: Sliced tomato sandwiches with mayonnaise, lemonade, beer, --- yum!

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Well I plan to work..I may BBQ (weather pending of course) On Monday. If I do BBQ I plan to make Chicken, Pork and Beef Kabobs on the grill.

cipalla

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 10, 2008
PA
tons of baseball this weekend and maybe a bbq in there...cheesy

DoubleA

Next in line to Mr. Claus
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
Have a nice Memorial Day everyone, just baseball on the tv over here and maybe a few chickens on the grill.

novelist

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2007
connecticut
WE had a great holiday weekend. The weather was perfect. On Sunday my husband and i went to my sister's house for a picnic.e had so much fun, and as usual the food was delicious. i brought pasta salad, and it's alwys a hit. On Monday, it was nice to sleep in later than usual. We just hung out at home in the morning, then in the afternoon we went to a parade. WE brought the neighbor's little girl with us, and she had so much fun. Watching the excitement in her face was the best ever!! She's only 6, and she loves parades. After we got home, we went to the neighbor's house for a cookout.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image