HAPPY St.Patrick's Day everyone..

MerryNoel

Santa Clausologist
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 26, 2008
Toronto, Ontario * CANADA
I wish you all a day of all things Irish... I am baking Irish Soda bfread for our annual dinner of corned beef and cabbage tomorrow... My hubby's mom's family is Irish... O'Halloran is the last name... so we make sure to honour his heritage a wee bit :)

here is a nice quote I found today....

"As he brought new faith to Ireland so may he bring to you, a touch of Irish happiness in everything you do - and like the good Saint Patrick may your home and life be blessed with all God’s special favors that make you happiest"

Reactions: 5 people

momnan30

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I wish you all a day of all things Irish... I am baking Irish Soda bfread for our annual dinner of corned beef and cabbage tomorrow... My hubby's mom's family is Irish... O'Halloran is the last name... so we make sure to honour his heritage a wee bit :)

here is a nice quote I found today....

"As he brought new faith to Ireland so may he bring to you, a touch of Irish happiness in everything you do - and like the good Saint Patrick may your home and life be blessed with all God’s special favors that make you happiest"
Oh this is a beautiful Irish blessing- thank you and best of all blessings to you and yours as well!

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Have a great day!

MerryBells

wants turkey!
MMC Lifer
Sep 3, 2006
Pasadena, MD
Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! I can't wait to get some of my Mom's corned beef-I can't make corned beef anywhere near as good as my Mom's.

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
Happy St. Patrick´s to all You people celebratin in.
I know my fam in the States is doing so...so looooooooads of fun

whitney37354

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Jan 16, 2009
Tennessee
Happy St. Patrick's Day! DH is Patrick, so I tell him everyday is St. Patrick's Day at our house...cheesy Green is not "our color", but DH & I both had a shirt with a little green in them, so that's what we're wearing today. I'm also wearing my "family ring"---one pearl flanked by two emeralds. DH was born in May & DD and I were born in June. DD had a green tee, so she's wearing that over a white long-sleeved tee.

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
So who else is wearing green/wore green for St. Patrick's Day? Folks in my office don't seem to believe in tradition, but I'm wearing a green sweater and green socks.

Murphman

Santa Beagle
MMC Lifer
Jun 16, 2009
NC
For the 3rd straight year, my wife went home at lunch and moved furniture around, knocked things on the floor and even put bed spreads in the bathtub. When she brought home the girls from school they were in shock that the mean leprechaun came back again and tore up our house. They had a blast searching for all the things he messed up.

Simple but fun family tradition.

Reactions: 2 people

MerryNoel

Santa Clausologist
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 26, 2008
I wore green... and baked 19 loaves of Irish Soda bread.. and made cabbage and corned beef for our family dinner :) and I am not even the one with Irish blood in the house.. lol

I do love all things Irish though...seems I have always had that love.... faeries...Irish music... castles... and all celtic :)

MerryNoel

Santa Clausologist
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 26, 2008
For the 3rd straight year, my wife went home at lunch and moved furniture around, knocked things on the floor and even put bed spreads in the bathtub. When she brought home the girls from school they were in shock that the mean leprechaun came back again and tore up our house. They had a blast searching for all the things he messed up.

TOO CUTE! We may have to introduce a similar tradition next year!

G

George Broderick, Jr.

Begorrah! Sure 'n that's totally AWESOME..!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image