Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from the UK

Discussion in 'Thanksgiving' started by prancer, Nov 23, 2016.

1. prancer

prancer Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Its Thanksgiving Eve and i know you guys will be super busy preparing for your special holiday tomorrow so i would like to wish you a happy and festive holiday with your loved ones...May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!-holidays-

2. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to you, prancer!!
    Hope you have a blessed & merry time celebrating with your family ❤️

IMG_6919.JPG

Holiday likes this.
  3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Thank you, prancer! It's the morning before Thanksgiving Day here, and it's getting exciting! Mr. brought home the turkey yesterday evening. Hoping to get out of work early today so I can use the time to string lights on our tree.

Holiday likes this.
  4. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Happy Thanksgiving to you prancer! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family too!
    [​IMG]

5. christmasjingles

christmasjingles Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Thank you, Prancer! I hope you and your family have a blessed day tomorrow

Holiday likes this.