Oct 14, 2007
Out there
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

ScottCalvin

Elf Choir Book Distributor
MMC Lifer
Jan 13, 2009
Leeds, England
I think everybody in the world should celebrate Thanksgiving.

There can be no complaints as its not a religous festival so no one denomination can complain, therei sno present/gift buying, I think there is no decorations needed.

Its just a time to be thankful and spend time with your family what more could you ask for.

such a simple elegant holiday where everyone gets together and you have huge family meal to sit down to.

Then afterwards you can watch the sport if you like, and you need the 3 remaining days to recover from the feast.

I think next year I will book this time off an holiday and have a simle thanksgiving type meal with my on family.

G

George Broderick, Jr.

In theory, EVERY country should be able to find some dramatic, uplifting turning point in their history (as America did with the Pilgrims surviving their first winter with the cooperation and help of the natives)... you're right... we should ALL have a Thanksgiving Day...

Heck! Even Canada has one..! cheesy

usafvet

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Lifer
Dec 28, 2006
Central Texas
To all of our US members, Happy Thanksgiving! To everyone else located in various places in the world (who do not celebrate this American holiday), good day to you and may this find you well.

Very Thankful for this site indeed.

L

Little Elf

Yup! Here in Canada we already had our Thanksgiving last month. Hope all who are celebrating Thanksgiving today have a great one!

SW1Dennis

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
Jun 14, 2007
Chandler AZ
:sparkle:

To each and everyone of you here on MMC and to your families, I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Here's to the start of another Christmas season for one and all!

whychristmas

Webmaster Partner, <a href="http://www.whychristma
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Partner
Oct 17, 2004
Somerset, UK
As a Brit I don't really celebrate it, but I can still wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much turkey, got to save some for the sandwichs tomorrow ;)

jeremy melugin

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Nov 12, 2009
burleson,texas/usa
happy thanksgiving all,God Bless

halfawake454

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Nov 1, 2009
Well, the only good thing about today is that it is the true start of the christmas season. I am out of state from the rest of my family, so it's me, myself, and I this thanksgiving. Well, I gotta go ea...wait a mintue I don't have any food :(

This is my second thanksgiving like this. Gotta tell ya, I sure do miss thanksgiving since really for me this is year #2 w/o it. I miss waking up to the smell of turkey in the morning and the macy's thanksgiving day parade is on tv. I also couldn't even watch that since I don't have cable. So yeah, screw thanksgiving, bring on Christmas!

frostrabbit

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 29, 2009
Scotland
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :happy:

Sorry to hear you're spending it alone Halfawake, I had to do that a few years ago while my family all got together (I couldn't get away from my studies, was very hectic). I was of course glad they still enjoyed it together but I did miss being there!

jeremy melugin

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Nov 12, 2009
burleson,texas/usa
as for my thanksgiving,my parents are going to my aunt's house tommorrow for our thanksgiving get together and i told them i don't want to go cause i'm not that kind of "holiday get together" kind of person like i was no more,i like to be alone (don't ask me why otherise i refuse to answer).

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image