Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Have you done anything Christmassy today?

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by DoubleA, Jul 31, 2015.

1. JollyHeather

JollyHeather Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Oktober and November have been Christmas every day.
    First there was the making of Christmas quilts, then preparing for the ornament exchange, after posting those the Christmas card exchange. All served with some Christmas music, food and drinks.
    -sing--gift--tree-

Thank you all for posting and making MMC great. After a bypass operation on the 28th of August everything takes double the time and only with the things above i did not mind. Thank you my dear extended family.

2. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

-glitterstocking-I listened to Christmas music, decorated for Christmas an watched Christmas movies this afternoon.

3. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Did lots of Christmas shopping!

4. Dudley

Dudley Sugar Cookie Tester Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Have the main Christmas tree up, lighted and am in the process of hanging ornaments.

5. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

-tree-Listened to Christmas music, wrapped a gift for my hairdresser, and watched the Hallmark Channel

6. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Went gift shopping..still need more...did stocking stuffers..

7. sugar142286

Visiting here and watching Christmas movies

Reindeer Herder likes this.
  8. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Came here and grandkids and I sang Christmas carols with some of my little grandchildren this afternoon.I know we sounded lovely.......-sing-.

Reindeer Herder likes this.
  9. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Came here, sang a few bars of Home for the Holidays to the dogs (family was safely out at the store), and have been quietly contemplating all that needs to be done before the big day.

Contented likes this.
  10. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Addressed some gift cards for our maintenance workers at the condo. I'm hoping to make some cookies this week as part of their gifts.

Contented likes this.
  11. christmasjingles

christmasjingles Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Put up 3 strands of garland, put up bottom 3rd section of the Christmas tree, and started the crèche

Contented likes this.
  12. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

got the outside lights put up...most of the tree and decorations are out in boxes in the living room ready..I may do some cards today so I can get them to everyone this week...Im late I know..too much to do alone..

Contented likes this.
  13. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Finished decorating the house

JollyHeather and Contented like this.
  14. WintersElf

got my last book of stamps and hand wrote all the addresses of card members..yes my poor wrist (carpol tunnel) is very painful so i didnt get cards done.just the list of names..wish i had a printer.

KimB and Contented like this.
  15. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Worked on Christmas cards and ate lunch on my Christmas china. And I came here to visit with you nice folks.-glitterstocking-

JollyHeather and KimB like this.
  16. WintersElf

finished my international cards sill send in the morning..painting some christmas rocks to put out for the rock hunter kids..

Contented and KimB like this.
  17. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I bought a card for a priest and some special cards for special people.

When I opened the mailbox, a dozen cards were there! Oh, how I loved to see the different stamps from other countries. I couldn't wait to get back to the condo to open them all.

I'm more determined than ever to send out cards to all who are on the list that comes out on the 8th.

Contented likes this.
  18. Dudley

Bought several gifts online

Contented likes this.
  19. sugar142286

Visiting here, watching Christmas movies, wrapping more gifts, and the Christmas parade tonight

Contented likes this.
  20. Dudley

Only put on Christmas music so far . . . but it's still early

Contented likes this.