Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Have you ever regifted and...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

and the person you got the gift from found out.

2. WintersElf

WintersElf Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum

yes i have regifted many times but no they never found out...im pretty good with that..

Christmasplease likes this.
  3. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

I’m petrified I’ll give Someone their gift back one year. Lol

4. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger

I do it with gift exchanges but never to a certain individual. As is, I'm nervous about the gift exchange.

5. GhostOfChristmasPast

GhostOfChristmasPast Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

regifted a flannel shirt once, I don't think they knew

6. missiechick

missiechick Will Work for Coffee MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

Lol!! For our a wedding gift we got a quesadilla maker from my aunt. We were living in a small apartment and didn't have a lot of room for extra stuff. It had a clearance sticker on the box but we could not figure out where the thing came from to return it. This gift sat in the box in our storage area. A friend of mine got married like a year later and we passed on the quesadilla maker to him. Now that we live in a house I kind of with I had that quesadilla maker. Ah well. No one found out. :D