Hello, from Riverie, France

DustyMoth

Christmas Fan
MMC Premiere
Dec 17, 2014
Riverie, France
pictsofmylife.blogspot.fr
Hi all,
I tried to do an introduction at the begining of the year but without success. Hopefully it will go through this time. :)

My name is Avril and I presently live in France (been there since December 2008). I was born in the UK but have both an American and British citizenship.

I like this website/forum unfortunately I have been too busy in the last few months to add any content or comments. I love this time of the year for its celebrations, being with love ones, food, love the snow, trips by car, etc.

This year will be my second time getting involved with the Christmas card exchange. I can't wait! I'm glad to meet you.

Cheers!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hi all,
I tried to do an introduction at the begining of the year but without success. Hopefully it will go through this time. :)

My name is Avril and I presently live in France (been there since December 2008). I was born in the UK but have both an American and British citizenship.

I like this website/forum unfortunately I have been too busy in the last few months to add any content or comments. I love this time of the year for its celebrations, being with love ones, food, love the snow, trips by car, etc.

This year will be my second time getting involved with the Christmas card exchange. I can't wait! I'm glad to meet you.

Cheers!
Hello & welcome to MMC, Avril!!

We're happy you've joined us~

I enjoyed exchanging Christmas cards with you last year!

Looking forward to more of your posts!

:tree:::wave

Reactions: DustyMoth

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Hi all,

Cheers!
Glad you joined in, Avril! Welcome to MMC! :D

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hi all,

Cheers!
Welcome Avril!
So glad you are here with us. I look forward to celebrating Christmas with you this year.
+i

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Hi all,

Cheers!

Welcome!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Welcome to MMC, Avril!

Coen

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Premiere
Oct 8, 2014
Netherlands
www.bootleggers.us
Glad to have you on the forums. Welcome and enjoy yourself :D
::welcome

DustyMoth

Christmas Fan
MMC Premiere
Dec 17, 2014
Riverie, France
pictsofmylife.blogspot.fr
welcome-mistletoe-

my mother in law live in Bethune and my Sister in law in Angers France

Blessings,
Ms Rose

Have you visited France MsRose. I'll be honest, I never thought I would be living here as the language would be difficult. That being said, I just got a new job recently a,d I'm sure I will be learning very quickly (and correctly). -sing-

Reactions: MsRose

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Welcome to our group,it is a fun place to be.

Attachments

• 2602592iwg08trfy4.gif
    2602592iwg08trfy4.gif
    150.7 KB · Views: 0

DoubleA

Next in line to Mr. Claus
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
Welcome to the Site!!!

MichelleluvsChristmas

Reindeer Cuddler
MMC Lifer
Jun 13, 2011
Broomfield, CO
Welcome to MMC!! :) we are so happy to have you here with us!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image