Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Help with a signature picture.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maebeary, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I noticed my old signature picture wasn't working anymore. Could someone help me by letting me know how to put one on? Also, where would I find one? I'm so out of touch with doing this as it's been a while. My goal is to come back a few times a week. I did update so that there was no picture. That, I can do. Thanks for any help.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    xmastidings likes this.
  2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

I can help. What kind of picture do you want? And if you see a picture "out there" somewhere that you want just point me to it and I'll grab it and put it in your signature for you.

xmastidings likes this.
  3. Maebeary

Hi Jeff. I'd like a cute Christmas bear. I'll look later. I'm having a minor surgery this afternoon. Thank you.

xmastidings likes this.
  4. Maebeary

Could you do something with this one? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/286823070003735123/

xmastidings likes this.
  5. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

6. WintersElf

WintersElf Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum

AuntieMistleToeDear did mine years ago.I love it..

Maebeary likes this.
  7. Maebeary

I love what Jeff did for me. It just goes with my screen name. :sway