Hi From Nova Scotia

NovaMan

The Maritimes Christmas Ambassador
MMC Member
Nov 1, 2017
Nova Scotia, Canada
Sorry all, I introduced myself on someone else's thread.
I am new here, and from Nova Scotia. Most Nova Scotians love Christmas, as do I. Nova Scotia produces over 1.8 million Christmas trees annually, 95 percent of the trees harvested are sold all over the world. We specialize in balsam fir trees. The most famous Christmas tree produced in Nova Scotia is the Boston tree, which is donated by the province to the people of Boston, in remembrance of the city's response after the Halifax Explosion, that happened 100 years ago on December 6, 1917.
Just wondering how I can upload a profile picture here. Thanks all.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
::welcome
Welcome to MMC!! My brother is building a house in Nova Scotia! Can't wait to visit!!! :)

If you hover over your user name closer to the top right hand side of this page, a drop down box will show up & you click on "avatar" - then you can upload one of their images or a picture of your own! Good luck!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello & Welcome to MMC, NovaMan!!
Merry Christmas!!

-glitterstocking-

Reactions: Holiday and NovaMan

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Reactions: NovaMan

sunshine45

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Nov 4, 2017
maryland
::welcome
Welcome to MMC!! My brother is building a house in Nova Scotia! Can't wait to visit!!! :)

If you hover over your user name closer to the top right hand side of this page, a drop down box will show up & you click on "avatar" - then you can upload one of their images or a picture of your own! Good luck!

I am hovering over my user name, but no drop down box appears. I wonder if it only works on certain browsers? I have looked and looked, but anywhere I see my user name I try hovering over it and don't have any luck yet.

Reactions: Holiday and NovaMan

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image