Ho Ho Hello

Mesa

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Aug 2, 2017
Alaska
Hi everyone. My name is Mesa and I am a new member! I am joining from Alaska and am still learning the site. I would like to get to know people and help spread some cheer from the "true" North Pole. My boyfriend and I are living thousands of miles away from our nearest relatives and the holidays seem to just get lonelier for us, please let us be part of your extended family!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hi everyone. My name is Mesa and I am a new member! I am joining from Alaska and am still learning the site. I would like to get to know people and help spread some cheer from the "true" North Pole. My boyfriend and I are living thousands of miles away from our nearest relatives and the holidays seem to just get lonelier for us, please let us be part of your extended family!

Welcome Mesa!!! ::welcome +d
I hope we can help to make your season more Merry!

Reactions: XmasDreams

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Welcome to the board Mesa. Glad seeing someone from Alaska, when I was in the Navy was stationed at Adak.

Reactions: Mesa and Holiday

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Welcome to MMC!! Look areound and enjoy yourself!

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Welcome!

::welcome

Reactions: Holiday and Mesa

Mesa

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Aug 2, 2017
Alaska
Welcome to the board Mesa. Glad seeing someone from Alaska, when I was in the Navy was stationed at Adak.
Alaska is very unique! I hope you enjoyed your time in Adak; I haven't been there but I have heard a lot about it. Also, thank you for your service!

Reactions: Holiday

lmonte

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Oct 1, 2012
NY
www.facebook.com

Welcome Mesa!

Reactions: Holiday and Mesa

Kristian Jennings

Christmas Saint
MMC Member
Sep 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to MMC! You'll love it here! -tree-

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image