Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

How did you pick your forum name?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joyful, Nov 16, 2008.

1. joyful

joyful MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

This may have been posted before but I haven't seen it lately, so I thought it might be fun to post how we picked our names.

I picked the name Joyful (which when I log in I log in with a capital J but it ends up lower case for some reason). My reason for picking this name is to me Christmas should always be joyful because the joy of the Lord reigns in my heart. When I think of Christmas I think of Christmas Joy. Joy to the World.

sugar142286 likes this.
  2. Ms_Speedy_Elf

Ms_Speedy_Elf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I chose my name as I'm a NASCAR fan . I added the "Ms." to my name so that other member's would know that I'm a female NASCAR fan.

That being said ...today is the last race of the 2008 season. No more race's until Feb 15th :( I'm rooting for my favorite driver ,as he is 2nd in point's and going for the championship.Go Carl Edwards #99 Office Dept Roush-Fenway Ford Racing Team.

Attached Files:

sugar142286 likes this.
  3. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

RadioJonD

While serving time, I once made a radio using only a smuggled razor blade, some bailing wire stolen from shipping and receiving, lead from a pencil and a cardboard toilet paper tube. Cell bars served as an antenna.

Things were rocking along rather smoothly until a guard heard the solid sending sounds of Louis Jordan booming from the set. Solitary confinement ain’t much fun.

sugar142286 likes this.
  4. Sunshine73

Sunshine73 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Mine is fairly simple. Sunshine is what my DH calls me and 73 is the year I was born. Definitely not too creative there. :-?

sugar142286 likes this.
  5. Mumof2

Mumof2 One Happy lil Elf MMC Lifer

Im a mum of 2 kids.pretty simple name.

sugar142286 likes this.
  6. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

trackrebel.....I´m a big track and field fan (Marion Jones at that)....so track is for that.....Rebel....I always considered myself the rebel of the family...and some our society´s aspects as well...:D....I also have rebel tattooed (sorry for misspelling) on my left shoulder blade....so trackrebel is my internet name since 8 years now...:D and it seems....it will stay like dat!

7. CharlestonNole

CharlestonNole Keeper of the Yule Goat MMC Emeritus Member

lol.....should have been MacGyver!cheesy

RadioJonD likes this.
  8. BritneyBug

BritneyBug MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

my forum name is the nickname that my boyfriend calls me, i think it's cute

9. CharlestonNole

Charleston - as in, the city in South Carolina, focus of alot of my studies
    Nole - as in, the Florida State SEMINOLES! Go Noles!

sugar142286 likes this.
  10. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

11. CharlestonNole

RadioJonD likes this.
  12. BooksNChristmas

BooksNChristmas Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer

I use this name pretty much everywhere and it's the first part of my email address. I chose it after I had my two boys, but we planned on having more (or at least one more) children. So miller for our last name, 4 for the number in our family now, and plusmore for our future addition(s)!

I guess if we end up not having another child I'll have to change it or make the plusmore stand for the pets--lol!

sugar142286 likes this.
  13. JOHNOR

JOHNOR MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

your studies?

mine is boring, it's my surname with the first letter of my forename at the end.

14. lelly

lelly Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

lelly is my nickname real name LESLEY my aunty has always called me lelly others call me lel no one hardly ever calls me LESLEY unless they are serious lol :)

15. pkcrafty

pkcrafty MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

P and K are the first and last initials of my name and I'm pretty crafty, although it is certainly nothing I'm very professional at:rudolph:I just love finding fun things to create.

16. joyful

joyful MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Very interesting. Thanks to all who have replied and I look forward to more replies.

17. SilentNight08

SilentNight08 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Silent Night is my all time favorite Christmas song.:tree:

18. HolidayHoney

HolidayHoney MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

When I joined I asked my daughter for a good screen name...she offered up some crazy ones too!! This one seemed the best for me.

19. CharlestonNole

American History with a focus on South Carolina, more specifically Charleston.:treeguy:

20. NLxmasmom

NLxmasmom Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

Nothing interesting here. I'm from NL, I love Christmas (xmas) and I'm a mom.