Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

How many Christmas cards have you had this year?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by reecedouglas1, Dec 20, 2019.

1. reecedouglas1

reecedouglas1 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

I have had about 15.

2. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

so far today i have 40 but not all from here..I have some from personal friends and out of state family...

3. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

:ringyI've gotten about 30 cards so far, and expect more tomorrow and Tuesday.

4. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

28 with a few more on the way

Beside sending cards in the states we sent one card to Poland and one card to Russia.

5. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

I've received 50 and at least 40 of them were from people here on the Christmas card exchange. It's been a delight given I'm alone. I ended up sending a card t everyone on our list plus the nine people on The Christmas Cheer list. Then I send some to people I rarely see and some close friends here at the condo. I only have two cards left and they will be delivered in person.

6. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

I received 40. I love it when I get a few after Christmas Day! This year I haven’t opened all my cards yet because I want that little bit of Christmas for a little while longer.

7. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Your card was the very first one I received!
    :)

8. Christmasplease

I better get out there tomorrow and snap up some Christmas card deals for next years exchange.

9. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I received 25 cards this year, and even if a few more trickle in, the count is still down again this year. I used to blame Facebook for why people had stopped sending out cards, especially photo cards, but I have been told that it is declining due to environmental concerns as well. They are a bright part of my holiday season, and I do save the photo cards year to year and I enjoy seeing how families grow and change over the years. Makes taking them down and putting away decor feel more like a milestone than a let down.

10. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

I haven't counted recently, but I think we received roughly around 35-40. I love sending and getting cards. It really spreads the Christmas cheer!

11. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I received roughly 45 cards but we norm get around 70 soo big drop in cards this year.

12. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

50-60 Cards.

13. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Final count was 44

14. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Received one last Christmas card last week, so my final total for 2019 was 27.