Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

For Sale I inherited a large Christmas display

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Dale3, Aug 27, 2017.

1. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

WOW!!!! You can really see the love that went in to it! I hope you can find a good home for it!

Holiday likes this.
  2. Dale3

Dale3 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

I had been communicating with Jeff Westover from this forum and he was interested in acquiring the items in the first post. However it appears that Jeff likely will not be able to after all. So I am posting a new message to get this topic started again and to see if there is another big time Christmas scene fan out there that might be interested in this collection. I really would like to find a good place for it where someone would appreciate and use the items. Please see the first post in this thread for details or send me a private message.

Thanks.