Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

I really missed ya'll!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Contented, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

It all started on Christmas Eve.I could not log in.To this moment I still don't know what I was doing wrong.But I had just contacted Jeff (tonight) to see if he might could help me when the site finally allowed me to log in.Jeff if you somehow fixed my promblen Thank you so much. It feels so good to be able to log in because ......I really missed ya'll.My Christmas was very busy,very much on the move with lots to do.But somehow ( maybe Christmas magic) it all came together.I hope everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas!

2. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I'm glad you are able to log on again. :)

Contented likes this.
  3. Contented

Me Too! I wanted to chat with everyone over the holidays but couldn't.Never have found out why I couldn't log in.But that's ok now.Promblen seems to be fixed.

4. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

I feel bad. I didn't see your message til tonight. But I haven't touched or changed a thing. What was it doing to you?

Contented likes this.
  5. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

She has my personal email so we can stay in touch and if any issues should happen i can let Jeff know.

Contented likes this.
  6. Contented

It just wouldn't let me log in.But its working fine now.Thats kinda funny if you think about it.I thought you fixed it and you didn't even know about it.....Like I said maybe it was Christmas magic.....You think?

7. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

I had similar issues during the same time as Contented. Mine were confined to a laptop. I could still get in via tablet and desktop computer.

Eventually the laptop auto logged in as usual. The same problem occurs every now and again. Somewhat akin to a rolling blackout I suppose.

Contented likes this.
  8. Contented

Mine was on a lap top too.And eventually I could just log in as usual.That was weird wasn't it RadioJonD?

RadioJonD likes this.
  9. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Glad you’re back in action, Contented.
    You were missed, as well!!

Contented likes this.
  10. Contented

Thanks snowflake22

snowflake22 likes this.