Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Is Santa Real?

Discussion in 'Christmas Controversy & Opinion' started by dowload, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Storeytime

Storeytime Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

Ah Virginia. In all this world can there be anything any more real than Santa? Why there may as well be no Virginias. He will live 10,000 years, nay, 10 time 10,000 years. He wil live forever gladdening the hearts of children all over the world. Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus..

Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  2. sugarplum fairy

sugarplum fairy MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Yes yes and yes!!!:hi:

Santa lives in the heart of everyone who loves Christmas!

3. JanaBanana

JanaBanana *The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Merry Forums Member

Of course he is!

4. Storeytime

Storeytime Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

Well said!

5. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

Besides, Santa is going to be pretty hacked when he reads here that he doesn't exist.

6. dvdelf

dvdelf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

& nobody wants a mad santa.
    I gotta stay on his good side, hes finding out info for me

7. Billy Battles

Billy Battles Santa's Doppelganger MMC Lifer MMC Donor

I am also trying to be on the nice list

8. gameshowguy2000

gameshowguy2000 Guest

But, people realize he DOES exist. Heck, he even exists on MySpace (my sister thinks those are all fake). While the elves are working on the toys and Mrs. Claus is baking the cookies, Santa takes time to sit down to MySpace and read everyone's wish lists.

9. Jack Frost

Jack Frost Guest

I read through most of these replies (but not all) so I hope I'm not repeating someone else's thoughts here. The story of St Nicholas is very dear to my family and every year we read from a story book depecting the life of the very real saint. At our home we do talk about St Nicholas more than Santa Claus, but the expression of love through a gift and in homage to the ultimate gift should always be a part of your life, IMO.
    In my faith we believe in a communion with the saints that is as real and present and effective as our communion with family friends here on earth.

He is real and he does care and he is praying for you and interceding for you, maybe even now.

10. MissKringle

MissKringle Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

Santa lives in the heart of every child, teen and adult who believes, You can never stop believing, He IS real, he IS here, He's bringing the gifts that grant wishes & joy every Christmas, think of how much love kids have for Santa, surely that's not all in vain?

11. Crimbo_Spirit

Crimbo_Spirit Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Hey there ! ,
    Of course Santa is real , over here in England kids usually grow out of it at bout 12-13 , but we all know he is real , and you have to believe to extend to the magic of christmas

12. Petronius

Petronius Ornament Craftsman Merry Forums Member

Yes, Santa is real.

Dudley likes this.
  13. SolidSnake84

SolidSnake84 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Santa is real indeed. I'm 35 years old and still get presents from my mom that are addressed from "Santa". It is a tradition that i hope we always carry on :)

Petronius likes this.
  14. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Santa's real alright...just ask my credit card!

cgmcav likes this.