Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Is this section just for teens or

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by Christmasstar, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

for all of us who also feel like teens, or maybe going through our second childhood?

2. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

lol....even tho I´m a late twen.....I sometimes still feel like a teenager and it´s crazy to me that I only have around 1 and half years til I´m thirty....time ´s been running by.

but just like a teenager....in our apartment we have posters hanging. In the living room we have to awesome huge pictures of my favorite sprinter Marion Jones.....and in the foyer we got 2Pac and soon there will be a great Michael Jackson picture on the wall, too....representin my love for music and sports!

I´m also still lazy as I was back then....not as bad...but sometimes it´s hard to get up and clean...which I do in the end....it´s just as hard to motivate myself for it as it was when I was young......and when I was a teen I always thought when You hit a certain age You will like to do it...haha

3. Christmasstar

I tend to be a tad lazy too, but I still get stuff done, eventually. When I do get started with a job I tend to do it quickly because I just want to get it over with and enjoy a clean house.
    As for being close to the teenage years...well, my kids made me give up the 29 and holding thing, so now I am doing the 39 and holding thing. The scary thing is my age is almost at the last 2 numbers of the year I was born! AHHHHHHHHHH

4. trackrebel

mine is quite far away from that...lol....I would be 79 nine then....:D

like a teenager I´m still quite knowledgeable about the current hearthrobs of the youth...the fashion and everything....even tho I think the current fashion code is terrible....those 80s jeans....oh goodness...hahaha

I´m still running around wearing baggy pants (those rapper pants that are kinda slaggin...lol) basketball jerseys, shirts n stuff like that....oh yeah...and basecaps and bandanas...:D.....what can I do....I was a tomboy growin up...and I´m stil one....:D

5. rodmonster

rodmonster Santa's Personal Trainer MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

)

I turned into a teen in early 80s...and am still there...
    =)
    hehehe

I dont wanna grow up IM A TOYS RUS KID!
    =)

6. trackrebel

are we kinda related Rod? lol

7. lizziexo

lizziexo Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

I'm not one to brag but I'm still a teen for 3 and abit years :D

8. trackrebel

that´s alright to brag about being a teen...actually it´s nice to hear a teenager be happy bout being a teenager...lol....so many complain bout things they not allowed to do........not excluding myself here....never happy about anything...heavyhearted....lol...always up in my room, kinda moody...lol....so it´s cool when u brag bout being a teenager.

i´m alright with my age too...just 28 years of age....1 year and around 9 months to go til I hit big 3 - 0

9. Christmasstar

teenagers, love having them around, so much energy and enthusiasm! I remember the year I was to turn 20 telling my mom I did not want a birthday, I wanted to stay a teen for a few more years!

10. brent

brent Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Santa's Elf

I'm 24 and I always forget my age. I still feel completely young... I think it's synonymous with still being in school.

11. trackrebel

lol.....well then....24 is still very young....I feel old sometimes at 28...then I´m goofing around...dancing to some west coast hip hop and I´m feeling young again...haha

12. lizziexo

lizziexo Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

Ahaha I noo even though I'm only 16 I still feel like I'm 13! I'm quite clingy with my mum and the other day she was like "Ohhhh you're 17 in november! You'll have to leave the nest soon you know!! You need to start being independent"
    I was nearly crying ahaha "Noooooooo I don't want to grow up:( I'm still a baby Mummy!!"

I can't see myself getting old, driving in a few months, getting married and having babies. Or even going to Uni!!! I would like to stay a teen forever :))

13. brent

brent Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Santa's Elf

At least you can still make yourself feel young! I'm sure I will be somewhat similar in a few years. My brother is actually 28 as well and I constantly forget he's that age too. It's all about feeling young rather than being older.

14. luckymumofthree

luckymumofthree Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

I am 26 yrs old, but i will always be an early twenties person :snowball: , i loved being a teen, and thinking it was ancient being in your 30's lol!!

15. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Well I turned 30 this year but I don't fill a day over 21. I find it hard to belive that I actually graudated high school 12 years ago and technical school 10 years ago. I guess people are right when they say that time flies when your having fun.

16. trackrebel

true dat

17. Billy Battles

Billy Battles Santa's Doppelganger MMC Lifer MMC Donor

I'm 34 everyone says I look like I'm in my early 20's and act like I'm about 10

18. Jeniferdwn

Jeniferdwn Chestnut Roaster MMC Lifer

I'm kinda like Billy Battles -- tomorrow I turn 38, but I still get carded and people talk down to me like I'm too young to know anything. I act very young and I guess some would say immature and my best friends are kids. I love being with my 8 yr old and her friends. It's not fun being a grown up with lots of responsibilities! I wanna go back to being a kid, but I wanna take my kids with me as my friends!

19. XmasRoxMySox2010

XmasRoxMySox2010 Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

I'm only 15. Sad thing is during Christmas time. Teenagers who go to my school. Well i have one word for the majority of them. Scrooges. My friend loves Christmas as much as me although the people who go to my school are more than scrooges. English teachers decorate their rooms. Kids trash the tinsel and Christmas posters. Unbelievable if you ask me.

20. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

While i am older then you, but I know where your coming from since my school was like that allot and most places I ve worked at as well. Just keep your head high and never let them get you down.