Let's Talk

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Good morning peeps...As we all around the world face uncertain times due to the corona virus..I have opened a thread for everyone to just pop in and chat about anything..sometimes we all need to get things of our chests...As we are all being stuck at home maybe we all need some timeout and chat amongst ourselves...

Last edited:

DecemberisComing

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Member
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Hi Prancer, just wondering if you, or anybody else out there are setting up different "stations" in their homes to get the feeling of a change of scenery/activity? I have my work station set up on a card table in the living room in front of the most presentable back drop I can find. I have a 1,000 piece puzzle set up in the dining room. I am only letting myself read outside or on the front porch, when it gets warmer all crafting will be in the garage, etc... I can only imagine for some of you with even more people in the house what creative spaces you are creating.

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Hi Prancer, just wondering if you, or anybody else out there are setting up different "stations" in their homes to get the feeling of a change of scenery/activity? I have my work station set up on a card table in the living room in front of the most presentable back drop I can find. I have a 1,000 piece puzzle set up in the dining room. I am only letting myself read outside or on the front porch, when it gets warmer all crafting will be in the garage, etc... I can only imagine for some of you with even more people in the house what creative spaces you are creating.
Morning DIC...Yes as my wife and I both are working from home we do have diff stations..My wife is in her crafty room as we call it and does her work from there...I also have my own room to work from home too soo its nice to have a diff scenery...Hope you and your family are all well DIC..Please stay safe and healthy my friend:)

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Hows everyone from around the world coping with the lockdown...For our family we seem to be doing alot more baking with the gals:)

Reactions: sugar142286

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Good morning MMC friends...whats everyone going to be upto today?

CJCochran

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Good morning peeps...As we all around the world face uncertain times due to the corona virus..I have opened a thread for everyone to just pop in and chat about anything..sometimes we all need to get things of our chests...As we are all being stuck at home maybe we all need some timeout and chat amongst ourselves...
... tough time, but we can weather the storm by staying inside, using delivery or curbside pickup for food, and washing our hands ... get outside a little, maybe with a mask, and take a short walk ... call you neighbor - see how they’re doing and ask if they need anything ... God bless, and stay well ❤

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
I am just thankful we have a loving and caring family here on MMC...I have so much respect for everyone on here and i can't thank Jeff Westover enough for keeping this site going and helping us all get through whats happening all over the world right now...Thank you Jeff Westover.

WonderfulChristmasForever

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Nov 11, 2019
Ottawa
I'm glad people were able to celebrate Christmas before covid19...that would've been a bummer if it had happened then. Imagine! I still listen to some Christmas music even now in my van. Some of those songs are SO good and timeless. Plus they make you feel good, great memories and times, who cares what day/month it is.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Well, my kids are still learning here at home everyday, with online learning and DH and I are still working, not everyday, just depends on our schedules, but we try to get outside, especially with the kids and the dogs. The kids have dirt bikes and love to do different activities. I'm an introvert anyway, so not going anywhere and keeping to myself, isn't really an issue for me. I've been reading more and watching a lot of Netflix!

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Love to hear what everyone has gotten upto on this Good Friday Holiday:)