Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Merry Christmas and Yo Yo Yo!

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by MerryChristmasLydio, Aug 21, 2008.

1. MerryChristmasLydio

MerryChristmasLydio Guest

Merry Christmas and Yo yo yo! No I do not want a yoyo for Christmas yo! LOL! I have no clue what that was all about. I guess I just love acting all goofy. Well, I know it aint Christmas yet or Anything but I love Christmas all year round. Ya know, to me, Christmas is something that should be in our hearts all year round. WHy not? I mean really, if you think about it, even people who hate each other the most love each other at Christmas time. So why don't we all year round? I mean even if it isn't very much love, we can still try. Right?

Okay, really I just posted this to start a conversation. The Teen Chat forum looks dead to me. There aren't hardly any posts, games, or nothing in here. Come on guys! I am sure we can think of something to post. et creative post stories. Even if the stories are not true. Post them anyways to see what people think. I know I would though. Post stories about anything. It doesn't always have to be about Christmas. Right? RIGHT! So, what's up with everybody?:hi::welcome:

2. Faith4always

Faith4always MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Girl,
    You take after your mother don't ya!!

3. MerryChristmasLydio

Yes, mother dearest, I sure do. :D:D

4. WinnerClyde

WinnerClyde Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Merry Christmas and ho ho ho, I just kinda prefer to say Ho ho ho ho cause I want to be Santa when I am an adultcheesy. Well I am new to the forum but I have LOTS of experiances with online forums. I have bean to the forum with the meanest people (Which I quickly left in disgust:-?) and I talk in a forum with the nicest people you could talk too.

So how is everyone today?

5. crazyxmasfanyoutube

crazyxmasfanyoutube Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

hey

im new here hi. merry xmas.:snowball:

6. WinnerClyde

I am new here too, this (Friday September 5, 2008) is my first day to post here. I basicly love ALL of the holidays:cry:

7. clarebear

clarebear MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

WOW :lol: :D

8. WinnerClyde

By the way, I made my own versiun of 'Ho ho ho', it is: Ho ho ho Cherryo.

9. MerryChristmasLydio

LOL, nice. It reminds m of hunny nut cherrios in Christmas form. LOLcheesy:hello:

10. MerryChristmasLydio

LOL. You're funny. How old are you Clyde?

11. WinnerClyde

I will tell you my age, I am VERY old; so old that I soon be lying about my age: 13. OK so 13 isnt an old age but considering that in most forums you have to be 13 or older to join 13 is an impressive age.

12. MerryChristmasLydio

LOL! I thought you were some kind of little kid. LOL:hi:

13. WinnerClyde

Why did you think that I was some little kid for? There is nothing imature about me.

14. MerryChristmasLydio

I wasn't being mean. I just thought it was a cute post. That was kind of my way of saying how cute. I tell that to my friends all the time. I promise you.:)

15. MerryChristmasLydio

Also don't forget i don't really know you and you don't really know me. I didn't think was imature at all. SO don't be angry please.