MMC Merry Podcast #48 — The Pumpkin Spice Episode

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
It is a jam-packed episode of the Merry Podcast, this time dedicated to all things Pumpkin Spice — a merry exploration a variety of Christmas topics! Lots of music, a little humor and timely topics to help prepare you for the season, including: — Another in-depth look at Miracle on...

Continue reading...

Reactions: snowflake22

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
I just listened to it. I may be biased, but I thought it was very good. I love your podcasts, Jeff. They're what kept me in touch with the forums when I was on hiatus

Sean

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
And we have a NEW world record! The podcast isn't even 4 hours old yet and we have ALREADY had our first email complaint about it.
That just means you're hitting the Big Time!
Just downloaded and will listen when I can.

redkaga

Elf Supervisor
MMC Lifer
Jul 23, 2012
Ohio
I may not always agree with your opinions on things, but I'm always entertained and I see no reason to complain. Thanks for another GREAT podcast.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Thank, redkaga. I'm not looking for agreement or a following....I'm interested in opinions and discussions. In my head, that's all the podcasts are -- conversation, really.

The email I got early this morning was a bit crude and along the lines of "if you're going to talk the war on Christmas, you're an idiot" -- and some other not nice things.

I had to laugh. It was a long night followed by a very early morning and clearly the complainer didn't listen to any part of the podcast.

I find it ever disconcerting that people refuse to talk about those issues. I fail to understand why.

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Well done, documenting the truth about Edmund Gwenn's beard! Production records can be a great source of information. Bravo, Michael Rielly!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I logged on here to go to the Christmas Countdown thread to say I had just finished listening to the podcast & loved it when i saw this thread! I think you did a great job on the entire podcast & I found it very entertaining! It made this girl learn a few things, think & laugh! Love it! Great job!

Last edited:
Reactions: e_xander

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I just listened to the podcast and naturally thought it was great. I always like the intro best of all - it gets me all excited for Christmas and films and such that I enjoy watching year after year along with a mix of traditional music and new songs.
I fail to see what the big issue was with the "war" bit, you were just mentioning it and had a song to back you up. Bet that listener gripes about a lot of things in life.

Thanks to all who helped with the podcast. I'll take a spiced pumpkin tea to go!

Reactions: e_xander

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
loved it as always always was nice to hear about the Beard controversy

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music