MMC Merry Podcast #50 — The Light of Christmas

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
Our annual Christmas edition of the Merry Podcast always features the voice greetings from the members of the Merry Forums — and that’s just the best part. In this episode we explore why the light of Christmas resides in all men and what exactly that means. This light is reflected...

Continue reading...

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Fairly slow at the office today, so I listened to it this morning. Always love those greetings!

Reactions: XmasDreams

kingelvis15

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Jan 4, 2016
Lancaster, California
I just found this site today and am trying to locate the Podcasts on ITunes, with no luck. How are they listed? I tried searching under Merry Podcast but there is nothing!! Please advise as I would like to subscribe to them and download the older ones to listen too.

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
From iPad or iPhone, you can go to the Podcast app and search for Merry Podcast, and it will come up.

From iTunes, go to iTunes Store and search for Merry Podcast.

I just tried both of these minutes ago, and they worked for me.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I just found this site today and am trying to locate the Podcasts on ITunes, with no luck. How are they listed? I tried searching under Merry Podcast but there is nothing!! Please advise as I would like to subscribe to them and download the older ones to listen too.

ITunes is a continue pain for us. They keep MOVING the URL and there's nothing we can do about. The last known URL is posted at the podcast page here on MMC but it is a pain for me to keep updating it.

Reactions: MerryCarey

kingelvis15

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Jan 4, 2016
Lancaster, California
From iPad or iPhone, you can go to the Podcast app and search for Merry Podcast, and it will come up.

From iTunes, go to iTunes Store and search for Merry Podcast.

I just tried both of these minutes ago, and they worked for me.
Thank You, I will keep trying. Searched for both Merry Podcast and Merry-podcast and still nothing on I-Tunes.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image