Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
We have a new podcast project that is looking for a particular style – a website in need of a podcast. We can help with everything from scripting content to platforming the podcast. But we need a voice with some swagger, preferably female, to own this project.

Experience and/or abilities with sound editing, Wordpress, and platforms such as iTunes, Spotify and Google play will be helpful. We need a strong personality with professional clout. May need you as well to have good interviewing skills and the ability to play nice with other Christmas podcasters.

Can you be the name behind the site? That’s what this project offers for the right personality. You must know Christmas history. You must challenge on Christmas topics. You must have a twinkle in your eye AND a dagger of holly in your heart.

Apply Here

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Just saw this, but it's from last June. Is there an update? Is this something that you're still trying to put together?

Thanks!

Ken
This particular project has a voice. However, I have others and you, sir, are ideally suited.

By the way, that's a damn fine job description, if I say so myself.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image