MMC a happy warm place to be

Nash

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 1, 2015
Cannock, Staffs, UK
Hi all hope all are keeping well, in this unnerving time , just wanted to drop a post to thank the people who keep this site going . Speaking from a personal point of view both me and my wife (me in office and wife from home) are still working along with so many others trying to home school our 6 yr old daughter .Its a worrying and uncertain time to be alive, but the ONE thing that keeps me going and positive its CHRISTMAS ...wether its watching an old TV christmas show or listening to Christmas tunes and not forgetting coming here ...so I thank the people responsible for this site , long long may it continue , Stay safe everyone

Christmas Tinsel

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
Feb 20, 2020
Uk
Well said Nash thank you to all who keep the Christmas lights burning at these merry forums. I'm not as active I would like at the moment but it nice to know, when I need some Christmas cheer my merry Christmas is always here. So if you will, raise you glass of eggnog and say thank you to @Jeff Westover and all the team here at the merry forums.

Lynn68

Santa Clausologist
MMC Lifer
Aug 29, 2011
Calgary, Canada
I feel the same way, Nash. When I think about Christmas, it helps me forget about the horror that is 2020. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for continuing to run this wonderful place called My Merry Christmas.

Reindeer Herder

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
Premiere Member
Sep 17, 2019
Maryland
This forum drops my blood pressure every time I come aboard. The positive vibe of such like minded Christmas folks puts me in George Bailey's living room on Christmas Eve night 1946 and the best part, it's here everyday.

DecemberisComing

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Member
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Well said by all and I would like to add my gratitude for MMC and the folks who keep it running!

Reactions: RadioJonD