Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Netflix, Lifetime or Halmark

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

I was searching for a movie named “Snowed in Christmas.” I thought it was a Hallmark movie. Finally I found out it was Lifetime.
    Does anyone have a preference? Lifetime, or Halmark.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

7A201996-25EB-445D-ABEE-AD99AB1505BD.jpeg E6089AD7-97EA-47B4-84F6-08D95A20CDFE.jpeg

3. Christmasplease

7998B037-6FED-432F-B748-CB0D33F384DD.jpeg

4. Christmasplease

9ECE84C1-3A19-4FCD-8B3F-D7560907F705.jpeg CB2CB4C8-973E-4EDE-871B-8DA2F0C58499.jpeg

5. Christmasplease

I’ve posted the movies above from my favorite to least favorite. What’s your order?

6. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I prefer Hallmark Christmas movies, but have found some good ones on Netflix too.

Christmasplease likes this.
  7. One Spoiled Brat

One Spoiled Brat Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member

Hallmark.....It’s addicting.....

Christmasplease likes this.