Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Weekly Netflix Makes Santa Rock

Discussion in 'Newest Christmas Features' started by ElfBot, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ElfBot

ElfBot MMC Newshound

Netflix is bringing out a new Christmas movie called The Christmas Chronicles starring Kurt Russell. The previews are going wild online: The gritty, modern Santa with the gray — not white — beard is just part of the story. The flick tells the story of two kids who scheme to catch Santa on video when […]

The post Netflix Makes Santa Rock appeared first on Christmas Weekly.

Continue reading...

snowflake22 and Holiday like this.
  2. Haileysnana2013

Haileysnana2013 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

I saw the ads I think it's awrsome, I grew up watching Kurt Russell, such a far cry from his Snake Pliskin days! Xoxo

snowflake22 and Holiday like this.
  3. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

He makes Santa look good!

snowflake22 likes this.
  4. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger

I look forward to watching this movie! Thanks for the info.

snowflake22 likes this.
  5. Art the Bookworm

Art the Bookworm Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

We just watched it and we liked it a lot! It’s a lot of fun!

snowflake22 likes this.