Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

New All Year Christmas Internet Station!

Discussion in 'Christmas Radio & Audio' started by wlqtdb, Feb 15, 2018.

1. wlqtdb

wlqtdb Christmas Fan MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

[​IMG]

Hey Guys,

At Storm Signal Media, formerly Storm Signal Communications, we have finally launched an all year Christmas Music Station. We have heard everyone, and have been planning the station for a year now. I am happy to say that Christmas Lites has finally been launched, and is NOW ON AIR! You can find us at http://christmaslites.stormsignalradio.com (we are working on the site still as I write this), and listen live at http://cloudrad.io/christmaslites/player . We are working on getting set up with Tune In, and other web based directories. Our facebook page is http://facebook.com/CMasLites

We have listened to you and we are very happy to announce that we are on air. We launched at midnight Eastern tonight (February 15th). If you would like to request a song, all you have to do is go to our website, and click the red Song Request button!

Merry Christmas from Storm Signal Communications and God Bless

Mike Foland
    Program Director - WLQT-IR Dayton, Ohio (Now Lite 99... which will go Christmas)
    Storm Signal Media Founder

Attached Files:

Holiday, ColeThePony, KWasser and 6 others like this.
  2. KWasser

KWasser Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class MMC Lifer

Thanks so much, I was hoping you would launch another "24/7 year round" Christmas radio station! Keep up the good work!

Holiday and RadioJonD like this.
  3. ColeThePony

ColeThePony Brony who listens to christmas music MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I am glad you launched a 24/7 year round christmas music station! Congrats! :D

Holiday likes this.
  4. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

♥ ♥ ♥ [​IMG] ♥ ♥ ♥

5. ColeThePony

6. KWasser

So apparently it changed it's name from "Christmas Lights" to "Christmas Memories".

I like it either way!

7. ColeThePony

And sadly, KWasser. the launch is delayed. When is the new launch date of Christmas Memories Radio (or Christmas Lites) ?

8. ColeThePony

I asked the owner of Christmas Memories Radio (or Christmas Lites). and if he announces the new launch date. I will keep you posted about it.

9. ColeThePony

Alright. the station owner of Christmas Memories Radio (or Christmas Lites) said the launch date is TBD.

10. ColeThePony

I predict it will be on the first day of July (the month of Christmas In July)

11. KWasser

Man, I hope they don't make us wait till July...

What other year-round internet Christmas radio stations do you listen to, ColeThePony?

12. ColeThePony

13. ColeThePony

14. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

15. ColeThePony

Hey. do you remember you played christmas music on Greasy Skillet?

RadioJonD likes this.
  16. ColeThePony

Maybe @RadioJonD can apply for Christmas Memories Radio or maybe the host of The Nights Before Christmas / The Movie Music Spotlight, Rob can apply too.

17. ColeThePony

What's happened to Christmas Memories Radio? Did they launch or is it a dead project? Any updates?

18. ColeThePony

Welp, folks. It's a Blue Christmas in July this year. as Christmas Memories Radio is failed to launch.

upload_2018-7-25_14-54-34.png

And the reason is (according to a facebook chat with West Media's owner). West Media can't afford to keep the station running. but it's really sad Christmas Memories Radio failed to launch... :(