Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New All Year Christmas Internet Station!

Discussion in 'Christmas Radio & Audio' started by wlqtdb, Feb 15, 2018.

1. wlqtdb

wlqtdb Christmas Fan MMC Member

Hey Guys,

At Storm Signal Media, formerly Storm Signal Communications, we have finally launched an all year Christmas Music Station. We have heard everyone, and have been planning the station for a year now. I am happy to say that Christmas Lites has finally been launched, and is NOW ON AIR! You can find us at (we are working on the site still as I write this), and listen live at . We are working on getting set up with Tune In, and other web based directories. Our facebook page is

We have listened to you and we are very happy to announce that we are on air. We launched at midnight Eastern tonight (February 15th). If you would like to request a song, all you have to do is go to our website, and click the red Song Request button!

Merry Christmas from Storm Signal Communications and God Bless

Mike Foland
    Program Director - WLQT-IR Dayton, Ohio (Now Lite 99... which will go Christmas)
    Storm Signal Media Founder

Attached Files:

Holiday, ColeThePony, KWasser and 6 others like this.
  2. KWasser

KWasser Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class MMC Lifer

Thanks so much, I was hoping you would launch another "24/7 year round" Christmas radio station! Keep up the good work!
    Holiday and RadioJonD like this.
  3. ColeThePony

ColeThePony Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Member

I am glad you launched a 24/7 year round christmas music station! Congrats! :D
    Holiday likes this.
  4. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Alum

♥ ♥ ♥ [​IMG] ♥ ♥ ♥