Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

New Artificial Tree

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Hello Everyone!

Well, my artificial tree has gone to artificial tree heaven. I need to get a new one. I love the trees I see on QVC, but I don’t think they deliver to Canada. I need a tree that is simple to assemble. I see lots of trees on Amazon and Michaels websites, but they look like a lot of work to get the tree looking full and nice. I love how easy QVC’s trees look. I would prefer that the tree be delivered instead of me having to pick it up. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, I’m looking for a 6 footer and it has to be under $200.00CDN.

2. GhostOfChristmasPast

GhostOfChristmasPast Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

I bought my trees from Home Depot, they delivered quickly

3. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Thanks!

4. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Walmarts has some beautiful trees for a reasonable price.Do you have a Walmart there?

5. Neotericisis

Neotericisis Elf Choir Book Distributor Merry Forums Member

I got my tree from Walmart a few years ago and I love it. It is very full and wide, is pre-lit, and has a quick set up (only 3 parts, none of the A-B-C branches that you have to individually put on). I was shocked that Walmart had such a quality tree (there are multiple kinds of branches and it was comparable to the $400 trees at HD). When I purchased it I actually was coming from HD with one of those trees that tells you which light bulb is out and can change the light color (paid about $375). I bought the tree at Walmart for like $200, then returned the other one to HD. Even when my lights go out I will keep my tree and just use string lights.

6. Peanuts

Peanuts Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

We bought ours the Saturday after Thanksgiving at Hobby Lobby. It’s 9ft tall and was originally $299. We paid $149.