Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

New Beverage

Discussion in 'Christmas Food' started by Meceka, Nov 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

For the herbal "tea" drinkers there is a new blend available: Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland. Smells good and tastes even better. I'm drinking it cold and it reminds me a bit of red cream soda.

MerryCarey and snowflake22 like this.
  2. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Sounds wonderful. What brand is it? Thank you for sharing, Meceka!

3. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

You're welcome, snowflake! It is Celestial Seasonings. I found it in a holiday baking/food display at Meijer's.

snowflake22 likes this.
  4. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Fabulous, thanks-I'll check it out :)

5. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Thanks for posting! Another holiday flavor to try!

6. Meceka

You're welcome!