Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

New Christmas Traditions

Discussion in 'Christmas Around the World' started by holidaytwinkle5289, Nov 10, 2013.

1. holidaytwinkle5289

holidaytwinkle5289 Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

Hello, I am from America (NYC, Maryland) and I'd like to hear all the new traditions and festive ideas from around the WORLD for Christmas. I want this to be a special and different Christmas!!

:welcome:

2 people like this.
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Well, there's the modern-day Japanese tradition of eating Kentucky Fried Chicken on Christmas Eve … no, I'm not kidding. I've read that the lines go around the block, and many KFCs in Japan take reservations for Christmas Eve.

4 people like this.
  3. whychristmas

whychristmas Webmaster Partner, <a href="http://www.whychristma MMC Lifer MMC Emeritus Member MMC Partner

1 person likes this.