Countdown to Christmas --

Announcement Newest Christmas Crew Member

Discussion in 'My Merry Christmas HQ' started by Jeff Westover, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Founder

It pleases me to announce the first of many changes and additions, this one to our Christmas Crew here on the Merry Forums. Please join me in welcoming angelpugs as our newest crew member.

This likely comes as no surprise to anyone. Angelpugs has been a mainstay in the community for many years, in many places. It always surprises me those who step forward wanting to take on a bigger role but never in this sense because she has always had a big presence among us. She just loves Christmas.

Angelpugs will be helping out on the forums and on social media and we welcome her with gladness and gratitude.

2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Welcome to the Crew, angelpugs!
    ::welcome

Ryan and XmasDreams like this.
  3. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

Welcome aboard, Angelpugs!!

4. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome, angelpugs !!

Cinch your MMC Crew Crash Helmet to a level seven Tinsel Units and get ready to rock-n-roll!

5. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

Big welcome to the Crew, angelpugs! Glad to have you join us!

6. angelpugs

angelpugs Ornament Craftsman Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Oh my,i didn't expect this i don't know what to say,Thank You everyone,this means alot.Oh,Radiojohn i'm Ho,ho,ho ready.-merry-

DoubleA, Ryan, XmasDreams and 5 others like this.
  7. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Congratulations, on the promotion.

Ryan likes this.
  8. ChantelleJoy

ChantelleJoy Partner, AllThingsChristmas.com Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Partner

Congrats Angelpugs! You're the BEST :)

Ryan likes this.
  9. Ryan

Ryan Christmas Podmaster Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Welcome aboard!

10. Maureen

Maureen Merry Forums Super Administrator Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

Good to have you!!!

11. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa Christmas Crew Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome aboard, Angelpugs!!

12. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor Christmas Crew Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

Welcome to the Crew, angelpugs!

13. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Angelpugs you have been one of the nicest people I've met on these Christmas boards. Well deserved and congrats!!!