Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Not about Christmas......

Discussion in 'Christmas Controversy & Opinion' started by Billy Battles, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Billy Battles

Billy Battles Santa's Doppelganger MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Just wondering if anyone watched the GOP Debates and what were your thoughts? Who were the winners? Who were the losers? Did anybody surprise you?

Ryan likes this.
  2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

Oh boy....do we really want to do this....???? I prefer we NOT.

Bradmac, DoubleA and Ryan like this.
  3. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

We've traveled this road before and lost members. Civility goes only so far in politics. Not worth it at MMC.

Bradmac and Ryan like this.
  4. Billy Battles

Billy Battles Santa's Doppelganger MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Was not trying to start anything was just curious about peoples thoughts. I would not be offended if you wanted to delete this if you think it best.

Bradmac and Ryan like this.
  5. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

6. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

The real danger is when RJD makes me laugh....

7. RadioJonD

Just wait until Christie's buddy gets here!

Ryan likes this.
  8. Ryan

Ryan Christmas Podmaster MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew

I'll refrain from politics, but this picture sure made me laugh!

snowflake22 and RadioJonD like this.
  9. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

LOL

Ryan likes this.