Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

O Ye of Christmas Talk

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by Jeff Westover, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew MMC Founder

O Ye of ChristmasTalk.com! This little area of the Merry Forums belongs to you guys. Tell us how to dress it up. We want you to have all you need to carry on your traditions.

2. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Ahh! A secret hide out! Me likes!

3. prancer

prancer Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

This is lovely Jeff..Thank you so much for making this feel like home again:)

4. savingstar

savingstar Twinkle Light Checker MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Thank you so much for letting us join your Christmas home

5. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

another little spot to hang out at... I get the pleasure of both forums.... woo hoo!

6. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

How do I get a Christmas Talk Alum banner?

sugar142286 and snowflake22 like this.
  7. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

This will be fun. I took a screen shot of a few of our boards, I will start a few threads but would love some help of what you want to see!

8. luv christmas

luv christmas Guest

Thanks much Jeff and DoubleA for making this a new home.. Christmas has a way of making any home happy and festive...Right now I am finding my way around! (Mrs Santas Sister)

9. WintersElf

WintersElf Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

MRS.SANTAS SISTER...they can change your name back to that if you want...Its so nice in here..I really like it..Thanks for having us and letting us all be apart of your MMC..I hope we can gather more of our christmastalk family here too.They must be missing us..lol

sugar142286, snowflake22 and DoubleA like this.
  10. prancer

prancer Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Good being reunited with my christmastalk family again::welcome

11. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I can't believe what happened,it is sad as i thought things were going to go well with the change over.:shakeit

12. WintersElf

WintersElf Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

If possible lets all let our other members know we are here.

13. LadyWinter

LadyWinter Mistletoe Hanger MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Thanks for creating a special hangout spot for all us folks from Christmas Talk!

sugar142286, pattyjo, DoubleA and 2 others like this.
  14. Snowflake

Snowflake Christmas Fan MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

This is going to be so much fun. Hope everyone finds their way here.

angelpugs, Ryan, sugar142286 and 3 others like this.
  15. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

The longtime saying "The more, the merrier" definitely applies in this case!

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Since the blogs are gone from MMC; I'd love to link a thread here if it's possible from within the Fireside Chats where I shared my merry songs and feelings; I have plans on updating them monthly if not more often.

17. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew MMC Founder

I have the blogs of MMC archived. I can't link anything but I can get the content.

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Jolly good. My laptop isn't talking to the cyber world so I have to rely on my transformer tablet instead and I don't have my songs and merry poems on my tablet.

Ryan, sugar142286 and snowflake22 like this.
  19. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Can we get our banners here,as i would love to have mine,i'm really enjoying things here,yes i'm in christmas form lol.:sway

20. AuntieMistletoeDear

I found your sparkly pug banner after sifting through pages of images; just not sure how to insert it for you. I'll send you a message and we'll give it a try. I updated mine to test out the signature feature so it should work for you.

commomom, Ryan, sugar142286 and 3 others like this.