Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

oboard?

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by redcheeks, Nov 8, 2007.

1. redcheeks

redcheeks Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Hey. I was thinking of giving my brother who loves to skateboard and new board for christmas, I was thinking of the OBoard, one of my friends suggested it to me. Has anyone here ever ridden it, or even heard anything about it?? I would love to know what other think, I don't want him to hate his Christmas present. Please help!!

2. dvdelf

dvdelf MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

i dont know if we have any members that skate, but im not sure

3. kidzrme

kidzrme MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I wish that I could help.....I don't even know anyone that skateboards :(

4. Annette1990

Annette1990 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I have never heard of this either..and I don't know anyone who skateboards except the dog they had on Oprah the other day...I kid you not..this dog could skateboard better than most people I have ever seen...Anyhow..I would suggest checking epinions online or like a skateboard website/forum. Good luck!

5. Montana's Santa

Montana's Santa Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

if there's a skateboard park in your town, go ask some of the regulars for their opinions... maybe one of them can even give you a demonstration so you can decide if your bother would like it.

6. sugarplum fairy

sugarplum fairy MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I am a substitute teacher. I will ask some of the kids where I work that skateboard what they think about it and will let you know what they say.

7. redcheeks

redcheeks Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Thanks everyone for your help, I would still like to hear from the students and the school... I found a link on google for it, it is www.theoboard.com, I would like to have some more opinions, maybe this will help... thanks again!

8. lmartin

lmartin Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Well...I'm not sure what an Oboard is...but I know this for sure:

One of my Granddaughter's friends got a new Skateboard by Rob Dyrdek (sp?) for his birthday and EVERYONE was jealous!

~Linda~