Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
cheerhead.jpg
We are pleased and excited to once again kick off Operation Christmas Cheer 2021.

This is a merry tradition of giving back. It is, for many of us, a sacred kind of service.

The idea is very simple: think of someone you know who just needs a little Christmas love. It might be someone who is ill, it might be an elderly neighbor who is shut-in, or it can just be a friend or family member who is a little down. Add their name to our list at Santa's Sleigh.

On November 22, 2021 all the names will be sent to folks who want to participate. Together, we all send them a simple Christmas card.

This is our 16th year of this little effort.

I can tell you personally of the powerful force for good that this simple effort is. Last year, I put my Dad's name on the list. He understood it because years before I had put my mother's name on the list. But last year it went to a new level for him because this time he was the one who was sick and missing out of the activities of Christmas. The cards he received WERE his Christmas and they meant the world to him.

If you want to add a name of someone to receive cards as part of this effort this year, please add them at Santa's Sleigh at this link. please add them at Santa's Sleigh at this link.

If you would like to be a card sender, please visit this link to add your name. At the appropriate time the list of names and addresses will be sent to you.

The list is never really huge, though we add every name we receive. But the rewards for this little bit of giving are astounding.

Thank you for helping out.

Last edited:
Reactions: DixieBelle

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image