Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I'm a little heartbroken today. The senior facility with nearly 250 residents that I was working with for Operation Christmas Cheer has told me they cannot participate due to privacy and COVID concerns. I just can't believe it.

I'm scrambling to find an alternative but as of this morning we have only 15 names that have been submitted to Santa's Sleigh for Operation Christmas Cheer. I cannot believe in this year of 2020 we can't do better than that!

PLEASE -- if you know of anyone in your family -- any age, any situation -- let's get them on our list. It's been a rough year and I know there are folks out there hurting. A surprise in the form of a simple Christmas card goes a long way to lift spirits. I've seen it work so many times.

We want to distribute the mailing list for those who signed up to participate around Thanksgiving - so we don't have much time left to get this done.

Let's do this! Reach out to your family, your neighbors, anyone you know. We want to help raise the spirits of those who are suffering.

Please go to Santa's Sleigh to add a name to the list.

Christmasplease

Fruit Cake Baker
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Hi Jeff.
Do we receive any kind of confirmation once we submit names? I’m just wondering if mine went through.

WintersElf

Fruit Cake Baker
MMC Lifer
MMC Premiere
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
WinterWonderland -Florida
Sumitting 3 more names..Family who have lost their wives this year and a dear friend who lost a family member too..what a sad year in my neck of the woods.

Last edited:

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Hi Jeff.
Do we receive any kind of confirmation once we submit names? I’m just wondering if mine went through.
It did go through, thank you. I'm going to be working on this list through Thanksgving and releasing it shortly thereafter.

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image